056: Thoughts On The Four Agreements
We're back for part three of the 'family affair'!
In this Soulfull Sound conversation I’m joined by a group of amazing individuals who happen to be some of my nearest and dearest. I am fortunate to be joined by Raphan Kebe, Calvin Niles and Dr. Saida Désilets.
In this episode, we share our thoughts on 'The Four Agreements', extracted from the book written by Don Miguel Ruiz, which are as follows:
- Agreement 1: Be Impeccable With Your Word.
- Agreement 2: Don't Take Anything Personally.
- Agreement 3: Don't Make Assumptions.
- Agreement 4: Always Do Your Best.
- Agreement 5: Be skeptical, but learn to listen (a bonus one recently added)
Tune in for the full scoop!
If you enjoyed this episode, check out the show notes and more at https://www.simoneniles.com/podcasts/soulfull-sound-podcast/episodes/2147717634 and follow at https://www.instagram.com/simone_niles